As a values-based consulting business, we specialize in helping impact-driven organizations realize their potential and increase their impact. From establishing financial systems, to business modelling, to sourcing strong leadership, we have the ability to tailor our services to each client’s unique needs.
For early to established organizations, consulting is a key tool for building organizational capacity. We don’t follow the path of large private consultancies. Our solutions are tailored to the specific needs of each client – and everything we do is focused on impact. Realize’s nimble team has a breadth of talents and experience to draw from to provide the strategic services your business succeed.
- Strategy development
- Feasibility studies: assesses how your capacity, your finances, and market conditions impact your organization’s ability to fulfill its mission
- Business modelling and planning
- Governance Development
- Mapping your mission: helping enterprises understand how their purpose fits within its community’s needs, as well as how to plan and execute your mission effectively. This is what we call helping you find your ‘Theory of Why’
- Brand communication: to help your communications reach the right people and ensure you maintain a focused, consistent voice
- IT strategy
Board and Governance Case Study: Quesnal Community Living Association
Business Planning Case Study: The Great Northern Way Scene Shop/Elia Kirby Productions
Recruiting and retaining great talent is a challenge for every organization. We focus exclusively on executive and senior level talent – CEOs/Executive Directors, Human Resource Directors, Finance Directors. We are the only B Corporation certified consulting business that conducts searches in BC. This sets us apart from traditional corporate recruiters: our understanding of the social enterprise sector and our commitment to finding the right talent to execute your mission.
- Executive and management searches: Securing strong leadership for your organization. We provide full support throughout the entire search process, including writing job descriptions, sourcing candidates, leading interviews, and onboarding support.
- Interim leadership placements: We can offer interim leadership coverage for unexpected changes to support your employees and operations.
Take a look at our Opportunities page to learn about our successful Searches and who we had the pleasure to support.
Effective financial management is key to the survival of any organization. We offer a suite of accounting and financial management services targeted to the needs of growing small and medium sized non-profits and impact businesses. Our offerings include:
- Full cycle bookkeeping and accounting
- Strategic financial analysis and planning
- Financial policy development
Financial Management Systems Case Study: Bard On The Beach
Human Resource Management & Consulting
Effective HR management is essential for organizations of all types and throughout all stages of their business journey. Our team has over 20 years of combined experience creating and implementing HR practices for non-profits and social enterprises.
- Day-to-day / technical HR services
- Creating Employee Handbooks, Policies
- Securing benefits for new organizations – options and considerations
- Strategic Human Resource Consulting
- Organizational Reviews/Assessments: we make sure you have the tools you need to run an effective, healthy organization
- Harassment and Discriminatory Investigations: we provide informed, confidential expertise to navigate difficult organizational situations.
- Workplace facilitation
- Performance Reviews
Organizational Assessment Case Study: BC Association of Farmers’ Markets