Realize Strategies is seeking a Project and Office Coordinator
Realize Strategies is currently accepting applications for a Project and Office Coordinator with strong organizational and time-management skills, great people-management skills, the ability to work effectively with staff and clients, and the ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment.
This position is responsible for managing the administrative side of consulting and internal projects, preparing reports, planning and organizing stakeholder and client meetings, maintaining the client database (CRM), tracking project budgets, costs, and benchmarks, as well as managing the general administration and logistics of the office. This role plays a key role in enabling the work of the staff team through effective and efficient project and office administration, front-line client relationship management, and coordination of key meetings and other events.
The Project and Office Coordinator is responsible for:
- Project administration, including budget and progress tracking and scheduling;
- Planning and organizing meetings and events;
- Maintaining client and member databases;
- Contributing to client proposal writing and follow up;
- Preparing meeting agendas and minutes as well as ensuring follow-up on priority action items;
- Working with the Business Development and Engagement Lead to coordinate Realize Strategies events and maintain third party certifications;
- Updating office manuals and related internal documentation; and
- Handling reception duties and fielding enquiries from clients.
Qualifications and Competencies
The Project and Office Coordinator has an appropriate combination of education and experience, including 2 to 3 years of experience in a related role (e.g., project assistant/coordinator) and a diploma or certificate in business administration. Project management certification (e.g., PMP), or working toward certification, is an asset. The Project and Office Coordinator has strong problem-solving skills and is able to address challenges with effective solutions that improve systems and/or relationships.
Other required competencies include strong project coordination skills, organizational skills, and the ability to work both independently and as part of a team. The Project and Office Coordinator is a quick learner, easily adapting to new software applications, systems, and business processes.
Specific knowledge, skills and abilities:
- Strong project management skills, including time and budget tracking and progress reporting;
- Familiarity with CRM software and proficiency with MS Office including Word, Excel, and Outlook;
- Experience managing multiple deadlines and competing priorities with minimal supervision;
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills, including the ability to prepare concise reports, meeting minutes, and related documentation;
- Excellent people management skills and the ability to professionally respond to telephone and email enquiries from clients and stakeholders;
- Ability to manage confidential information;
- Ability to identify and recommend improvements to business and/or workflow processes to improve the overall efficiency and effectiveness of the office; and
- Experience with Smartsheet would be an asset.
The Project and Office Coordinator is a full-time position. This position functions within a strong purpose-driven organizational culture, requiring a high level of team collaboration, and also requires significant autonomy.
The Project and Office Coordinator reports to the CEO of Realize Strategies and is accountable to the entire team.
This Opportunity is now closed. Please review our other opportunities here.